Most people will say that a photograph is ‘taken.’ Here at DroneHub Media, they’re ‘made.’ And that distinction is very important.
Our approach to each home is never the same. Every home has a unique history and connection. Therefore photography is not a cookie cutter task, but a unique process that finds each home's essence.
We aim to create photography that catches the eye, that has impact, that has feeling. We don’t believe in creating a specific number of photos for each home. We make as many as is needed to deliver an accurate, and attractive representation of your clients’ property. Our photography is made using state of the art equipment and editing software. When you choose DroneHub Media for your real estate Photography needs; you are not having photos ‘taken’ for you and your client; you are having them ‘made’ for you.
Contact us today for more information about our photography packages.
They say that creativity is a process; an endless search and discovery of the unknown beauties that breathe life into the world.
When tasked to define creativity from an interior design standpoint, this house hits all the right buttons. From custom windows to soapstone countertops, this home has an elegant flow of architecture and design.
Centred in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, this once in a lifetime property is nestled right beside our stunning wine country. With limitless potential, outstanding location, and a front page magazine worthy interior design, 130 Tanbark needs to be experienced.
-Schwenker Homes, McGarr Realty - Cameron & Raiana Schwenker.
Within 30 days of completing this project, Aury Leyva, Managing Partner of Leyva International Realty received record under contract for the sale price of $8,500,000.00. We were very pleased to hear this as our content creation keeps allowing our clients to not only make sales and market in efficient/Effective practices, but also help achieve record prices for the listings they decided to use our services for. This estate property in the South Miami neighbourhood of Coral Gables was truly spectacular. From spectacular gardens and courtyards, to interior design DroneHub Media once again went above and beyond to help represent this property to its fullest. Please check out the video above!
As this video begins to slowly catch traction on YouTube, I reflect on that day filming this very spectacular property. It is pretty rarely we get to not only shoot a house to this extent, but also to do a full day and night shoot to really help capture the property's features. This modern masterpiece is located in one of the most exclusive area codes of the United States and for that matter the world. Just a short walk from your neighbours such as Tiger Woods, Jupiter, FL is home to many of the world's elites. It features both intracoastal and oceanfront living with amazing sand beaches. This home is listed for a cool $38,000,000.00. This home was built with Concrete Block Stucco and has nearly 17,000 square feet of living space. This home has a sleek look from down on the beach and is very noticeable at night time from onlookers in the front where the waterfalls and entry stair case light up in different colors of your choice. This home is listed with Million Dollar Listing Miami's Chad Carroll who we work with often in the South Florida and Miami Markets. Enjoy the video and subscribe to our youtube channel for more videos!
Chicago has been a growing city for us, as realtors within the city are discovering that video content can really change the way that they are able to market a condominium. Our videos in Chicago often include multiple elements that bring everything together in what we consider a great real estate video.
1. Aerials: Drone footage allows you to see within the skyline and where the condo is, especially in comparison to Lake Michigan and the larger landmark skyscrapers such as the Hancock Tower, Trump Tower, and Willis Tower.
2. Making an Entrance: Some of the finer buildings have full time door men, valet parking, beautiful entrances, as well as grand lobbies and entrances. We capture that in a few, short clips so that the viewer can understand what it is like to enter the building.
3. The Core: The core of the video should include very smooth, high definition shots of the main spaces, mixed with longer tracking shots to understand its layout by connecting multiple rooms together. We often love well-squared symmetrical shots that are visually easy to look at.
4. The Details: Luxury condos often have amazing finishes. We like to mix in shots of those details to establish visuals of quality materials used within the condo unit. Quartzite countertops, high end fixtures, slate tiling, smart home controls, herringbone wood flooring, to name a few.
5. The view: The views in Chicago are stunning and we understand that it is very important to showcase them. We love capturing amazing video content of Lake Michigan, downtown Chicago, and West facing sunsets. We do this through high resolution time lapses and amazing 4k video imagery. One of our favorite uses of time lapses are showcasing the transition from day to night, while allowing the beauty of the city lights to amaze our viewers, giving them the feeling they would get while looking out the condo window into the night.
6. The Amenities: Often a great building will offer amazing amenities such a fitness centers, rooftop pools, and outdoor spaces for grilling with company. We always try to showcase these important aspects.
7. The Neighborhood: When buying a condo, you are also investing in your neighborhood. You want to love where you live. We go around that specific neighborhood and capture lifestyle, dining, shopping, and anything else exciting which goes on, in order to give the viewer a sense of the area.
8. Our Creative Spin: Our goal is to make these videos exciting. We have a certain style that is smooth and easy on the eyes, yet exciting and upbeat. We utilize cool, modern music within the video and correlate it with the timing of the footage, in order to create a feel within the video that will capture the attention of our viewers.
Cheers, Blake Roubos
This past week we successfully launched our brand in New York, New York. With so much luxury real estate and so close to home we thought New York would be a perfect fit for DroneHub to establish its grounds in the east coast. The video above is one of my personal favourite and its exciting to show off a masterpiece of a home such as this one through video!
181 President Street - Brooklyn, NY - Halstead Property - Tamara Abir.
This home in Brooklyn is truly a designers dream. Discover the unrivaled luxury and rare privacy of Carroll Gardens' most sophisticated newly-constructed townhouse. Designed by Workshop DA with a nod to Brooklyn's industrial heritage, 181 President Street provides modern comfort and style throughout its expansive 5356 square feet. Over-sized windows and a central skylight bathe every room with glorious natural light. All four floors are accessed via private elevator, and a multi-car garage is nestled behind a motorized solid mahogany door. The stunning 35 foot wide brick and walnut facade fits seamlessly in the landscape of this coveted neighborhood.
A grand foyer welcomes you into the home and sets the tone with gray stone floors leading to the dramatic steel staircase and your own private elevator. Around the corner is an enormous multi-car garage complete with a Tesla charging station and space to accommodate a separate home gym or an artist's studio. The warm, contemporary aesthetic of the home is enhanced by rift-sawn limed oak wide-plank flooring laid in herringbone pattern and custom millwork throughout, including decorative walnut shelving along the central staircase.
The jaw-dropping Parlor Floor features 12 foot ceilings and a 29 foot wide entertaining space centered on a gorgeous Nublado stone hearth. An exquisite glass wall can open completely to create a seamless indoor-outdoor experience. Taking Al fresco entertaining to the next level, the landscaped Outdoor Greatroom is outfitted with a kitchenette, grilling station and a pergola elegantly shading built-in seating. A sunny, eat-in chef's kitchen flows to both the living and dining rooms and is fully equipped with appliances by Miele, Wolf and Liebherr, including a five-burner gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave, warming drawer and coffeemaker. Nublado countertops and backsplash and a gorgeous Blanco fireclay apron-front sink are complimented by sleek white and walnut custom cabinetry.
On the third floor, three spacious, bright bedrooms and two beautiful bathrooms each offer ample closet space while maintaining the privacy of the Master Floor above. The Master Floor is the definition of sophistication, showcasing a magnificent bedroom with a king-sized walk-in closet and views of Lower Manhattan from the large-scale windows. The lavish Master Bathroom showcases a freestanding oval tub, a decadent, skylit shower and incredible custom marble vanity. A swank home office and library, equipped with a wet bar, is just across the corridor.
The divine roof terrace is an ideal spot to relax and experience open views of the Manhattan skyline. Bluestone floor tiles are complimented by custom horizontal ipe fencing, built-in speakers and lighting and professional landscaping. The lower level of the home features a temperature-controlled wine room and a fantastic media room.
Equipped with every modern convenience, 181 President Street was custom-crafted to provide enhanced living in the heart of one of Brooklyn's most dynamic and sought-after brownstone neighborhoods. For a private tour, please contact Tamara Abir at 646.285.1746 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bailey Roubos - Founder, DroneHub Media
Always be capturing…
If you look away, you might miss it. But if you look closer, you will understand it. Elegant, industrious, charming, and quaint are just some of the words that can be said about the great city of Buffalo. Through clear, HD, aerial views we can see that the city is not merely forgotten, but represents a symbol of perseverance and change.
We, at DroneHub, have always believed in capturing moments of pure bliss, beauty, and elegance. Using our state of the art drones, we can offer viewers a unique perspective of these moments from different angles. From the long standing structures to the interconnected highways, our aerial perspective shows us just how powerful technology is at revealing greatness. Unseen from the human eye, we can illuminate parts of this city that have been looked at in the past but never been seen. Never before has Buffalo been seen like it has through the eyes of our drone, capturing footage that leaves us eager to see what else this city has to offer.
Our editing unleashes an entire city into just a few minutes of pure glory. Watch as the steadiness of the camera flows through the atmosphere at an alarmingly peaceful rate. See the water move ever so slowly as the sun beams across the skyline. Find these little intricacies that make this city seen like never before.
Our world class videographers capture all different types of real estate across North America. While most of our work features the finest real estate and community homes across Canada and the United States, capturing an entire city highlights the importance of our drone work.
Stay tuned as our videographers fly through Provinces and States finding those moments as we see here in Buffalo. Experience aerial views, editing techniques, and world class real estate like never before. Only from DroneHub.