You know that really nice Penthouse CHANCE THE RAPPER just bought? This is the bigger, nicer, duplex penthouse in the same building. The glass for the staircase had to be flown in sheet by sheet via. helicopter! This shoot was enjoyable, catch a vibe!
We had the pleasure of working with Terry Cohen on this beautiful home in the heart of the Hamptons. 673 Sagaponack Road Bridgehampton, NY is one of the more spectacular properties we have filmed. From impeccable interior design, to finished landscape and concrete pools. This place has it all.
"In the heart of Sagaponack Village, this newly completed compound is ready for summer occupancy. The gorgeous new 10,500+/- total sq. ft. home with guest cottage and a pool house sits on 1.3+/-acres overlooking 25 acres of open field reserve... " - Terry Cohen.
To view the Terry's full listing, please visit 673 Sagaponack Road., Saganponack, NY
This home was stunning. There are no words to describe the perfection and beauty of this Sagaponack Village Home. Our style and taste over time has become jaded from many nice homes we filmed, but this certainly puts the icing on the cake. From interior design to the property being so immaculate that you can literally eat on the Pea Stone driveway, this home can be yours for a cool 19 Million Dollars.
324 Hedges Lane - Sagaponack, NY
SAGAPONACK VILLAGE NEW CONSTRUCTION On the premier lane in Sagaponack South this impeccably crafted new estate from Michael Davis, the Hamptons' master builder for 30 years, expresses his English country-style sensibility perfectly blended with modern finishings. The unique location is surrounded by views of farm field reserves on three sides and ocean views from both first and second floors, enabling a sense of indoor and outdoor space, with the quintessential serene feeling of Sagaponack. Complemented by a thoughtful landscape plan, the elegant lines of the home draw the eye. Open light-filled interiors in a palette of muted grays, blues and soft whites have a restful vibe, with fine precision millwork and expanses of glass doors and windows merging indoor and outdoor living spaces. Enter from the foyer to the great room with living room and fireplace, then flow to the family room with fireplace, dining area with custom wine wall, and chef's kitchen featuring custom paneled cabinetry, oversized island and professional grade appliances. The first floor includes a junior master suite with ocean views. The eight bedroom suites include the breathtaking master featuring a generous bedroom with fireplace, private ocean view terrace, sitting room, and his and hers closets and baths. In addition the rear deck off the master overlooks 43 acres of protected agricultural reserve and faces the sunset. Three additional bedroom suites complete the second floor. The finished lower level has three more bedroom suites, a media room, bar, additional bath, laundry room served by a laundry chute, with double washers and dryers, a second mudroom and storage space. An elevator serves all three levels. Outdoors enjoy living on the covered porch with TV and fireplace. Amenities include the heated 20' x 50' saltwater gunite pool with 8' x 8' spa with automatic cover, pool house with living area or gym and pergola, sunken all weather Deco Turf II tennis court and extensive bluestone terraces with a built-in barbecue. Home automation and Lutron low voltage lighting is throughout. All in all a home that has everything one could possibly wish for!
Contact DroneHub Media Co. at 289-783-3220 for videography and marketing services.
Contact Terry Cohen. at 631-804-6100 for more information on this property.
Very excited to be apart of the Sotheby's International's Realty Editors Choice playlist on their youtube channel. This was a home we had done back in October of 2017. This beautiful home was newly renovated from top to bottom and fully landscaped. Located on the beautiful street of Old Town Crossing in Southampton, NY, this quaint home is the definition of Hampton's lifestyle and interior design. Please enjoy the video we have created to help capture this spectacular property.
On Friday April 27, 2018 DroneHub Media was invited to come shoot Revel Realty's first annual charity gala. This was an amazing event. Lots of food, alcohol, live music, dancers, dj and dancing, this event rocked the party world. Revel Realty is a real estate company located in the Niagara Region in Canada. With offices in Fonthill, St. Catharines, and Niagara Falls Revel is quickly expanding in the real estate market and we are excited to be working with them on a weekly basis to provide the best content possible. This video helps showcase the party and event that was hosted. Ryan Serravelle stated, "What a beautiful evening spent with so many wonderful souls. Thank you to everyone who came, contributed and and conquered! With your help we raised $21,400 for Project SHARE and we couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you! #revelcares #revelcharityball #revelcharityball2k18". Enjoy the video!
Most people will say that a photograph is ‘taken.’ Here at DroneHub Media, they’re ‘made.’ And that distinction is very important.
Our approach to each home is never the same. Every home has a unique history and connection. Therefore photography is not a cookie cutter task, but a unique process that finds each home's essence.
We aim to create photography that catches the eye, that has impact, that has feeling. We don’t believe in creating a specific number of photos for each home. We make as many as is needed to deliver an accurate, and attractive representation of your clients’ property. Our photography is made using state of the art equipment and editing software. When you choose DroneHub Media for your real estate Photography needs; you are not having photos ‘taken’ for you and your client; you are having them ‘made’ for you.
Contact us today for more information about our photography packages.
They say that creativity is a process; an endless search and discovery of the unknown beauties that breathe life into the world.
When tasked to define creativity from an interior design standpoint, this house hits all the right buttons. From custom windows to soapstone countertops, this home has an elegant flow of architecture and design.
Centred in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, this once in a lifetime property is nestled right beside our stunning wine country. With limitless potential, outstanding location, and a front page magazine worthy interior design, 130 Tanbark needs to be experienced.
-Schwenker Homes, McGarr Realty - Cameron & Raiana Schwenker.
Within 30 days of completing this project, Aury Leyva, Managing Partner of Leyva International Realty received record under contract for the sale price of $8,500,000.00. We were very pleased to hear this as our content creation keeps allowing our clients to not only make sales and market in efficient/Effective practices, but also help achieve record prices for the listings they decided to use our services for. This estate property in the South Miami neighbourhood of Coral Gables was truly spectacular. From spectacular gardens and courtyards, to interior design DroneHub Media once again went above and beyond to help represent this property to its fullest. Please check out the video above!
As this video begins to slowly catch traction on YouTube, I reflect on that day filming this very spectacular property. It is pretty rarely we get to not only shoot a house to this extent, but also to do a full day and night shoot to really help capture the property's features. This modern masterpiece is located in one of the most exclusive area codes of the United States and for that matter the world. Just a short walk from your neighbours such as Tiger Woods, Jupiter, FL is home to many of the world's elites. It features both intracoastal and oceanfront living with amazing sand beaches. This home is listed for a cool $38,000,000.00. This home was built with Concrete Block Stucco and has nearly 17,000 square feet of living space. This home has a sleek look from down on the beach and is very noticeable at night time from onlookers in the front where the waterfalls and entry stair case light up in different colors of your choice. This home is listed with Million Dollar Listing Miami's Chad Carroll who we work with often in the South Florida and Miami Markets. Enjoy the video and subscribe to our youtube channel for more videos!
Chicago has been a growing city for us, as realtors within the city are discovering that video content can really change the way that they are able to market a condominium. Our videos in Chicago often include multiple elements that bring everything together in what we consider a great real estate video.
1. Aerials: Drone footage allows you to see within the skyline and where the condo is, especially in comparison to Lake Michigan and the larger landmark skyscrapers such as the Hancock Tower, Trump Tower, and Willis Tower.
2. Making an Entrance: Some of the finer buildings have full time door men, valet parking, beautiful entrances, as well as grand lobbies and entrances. We capture that in a few, short clips so that the viewer can understand what it is like to enter the building.
3. The Core: The core of the video should include very smooth, high definition shots of the main spaces, mixed with longer tracking shots to understand its layout by connecting multiple rooms together. We often love well-squared symmetrical shots that are visually easy to look at.
4. The Details: Luxury condos often have amazing finishes. We like to mix in shots of those details to establish visuals of quality materials used within the condo unit. Quartzite countertops, high end fixtures, slate tiling, smart home controls, herringbone wood flooring, to name a few.
5. The view: The views in Chicago are stunning and we understand that it is very important to showcase them. We love capturing amazing video content of Lake Michigan, downtown Chicago, and West facing sunsets. We do this through high resolution time lapses and amazing 4k video imagery. One of our favorite uses of time lapses are showcasing the transition from day to night, while allowing the beauty of the city lights to amaze our viewers, giving them the feeling they would get while looking out the condo window into the night.
6. The Amenities: Often a great building will offer amazing amenities such a fitness centers, rooftop pools, and outdoor spaces for grilling with company. We always try to showcase these important aspects.
7. The Neighborhood: When buying a condo, you are also investing in your neighborhood. You want to love where you live. We go around that specific neighborhood and capture lifestyle, dining, shopping, and anything else exciting which goes on, in order to give the viewer a sense of the area.
8. Our Creative Spin: Our goal is to make these videos exciting. We have a certain style that is smooth and easy on the eyes, yet exciting and upbeat. We utilize cool, modern music within the video and correlate it with the timing of the footage, in order to create a feel within the video that will capture the attention of our viewers.
Cheers, Blake Roubos