Chicago has been a growing city for us, as realtors within the city are discovering that video content can really change the way that they are able to market a condominium. Our videos in Chicago often include multiple elements that bring everything together in what we consider a great real estate video.
1. Aerials: Drone footage allows you to see within the skyline and where the condo is, especially in comparison to Lake Michigan and the larger landmark skyscrapers such as the Hancock Tower, Trump Tower, and Willis Tower.
2. Making an Entrance: Some of the finer buildings have full time door men, valet parking, beautiful entrances, as well as grand lobbies and entrances. We capture that in a few, short clips so that the viewer can understand what it is like to enter the building.
3. The Core: The core of the video should include very smooth, high definition shots of the main spaces, mixed with longer tracking shots to understand its layout by connecting multiple rooms together. We often love well-squared symmetrical shots that are visually easy to look at.
4. The Details: Luxury condos often have amazing finishes. We like to mix in shots of those details to establish visuals of quality materials used within the condo unit. Quartzite countertops, high end fixtures, slate tiling, smart home controls, herringbone wood flooring, to name a few.
5. The view: The views in Chicago are stunning and we understand that it is very important to showcase them. We love capturing amazing video content of Lake Michigan, downtown Chicago, and West facing sunsets. We do this through high resolution time lapses and amazing 4k video imagery. One of our favorite uses of time lapses are showcasing the transition from day to night, while allowing the beauty of the city lights to amaze our viewers, giving them the feeling they would get while looking out the condo window into the night.
6. The Amenities: Often a great building will offer amazing amenities such a fitness centers, rooftop pools, and outdoor spaces for grilling with company. We always try to showcase these important aspects.
7. The Neighborhood: When buying a condo, you are also investing in your neighborhood. You want to love where you live. We go around that specific neighborhood and capture lifestyle, dining, shopping, and anything else exciting which goes on, in order to give the viewer a sense of the area.
8. Our Creative Spin: Our goal is to make these videos exciting. We have a certain style that is smooth and easy on the eyes, yet exciting and upbeat. We utilize cool, modern music within the video and correlate it with the timing of the footage, in order to create a feel within the video that will capture the attention of our viewers.
Cheers, Blake Roubos